The Orange Cupcakes recipe is a classic with a unique twist. What distinguishes this recipe are the poppy seeds, which change the texture of the dough and give it more body and “crocancia.” We’ll also have the aroma and flavor of oranges, which always add up when we make sweet things.
- 115 grs. leavening flour
- 115 grs. butter room temperature
- 115 grs sugar
- 2 eggs
- zest of an orange
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Prepare a tray for pyrotine cupcakes.
- Combine the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until creamy and white.
- Add the eggs one at a time, until well combined.
Combine the sieved flour, orange zest, and poppy seeds in a mixing bowl.
- Fill the pyrotines only 3/4 of the way with the mixture.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C for 18 minutes, or until a stick inserted comes out dry.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until well combined (about 3 minutes) and the mixture is almost white.
- Add the zest, followed by the cold cream cheese, and beat until it is fully incorporated, no more because it will become liquid.
- Fill pastry sleeve with open star mouthpiece and place in pastry sleeve.
- If you don't use paper boxes or liners, make sure to thoroughly grease the muffin pan so they don't stick.
- I recommend combining the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
Amount Per Serving Calories 995Total Fat 56gSaturated Fat 32gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 310mgSodium 445mgCarbohydrates 113gFiber 5gSugar 64gProtein 15g