Have you ever considered cooking pasta in the microwave? Our recipe is perfect for whipping up a quick and tasty first course without wasting too much time.
The dressing for the salad will be made with Santa Lucia butter, grated cheese, and lots of sage.
- 1 liter of water
- 300 g of penne type pasta
- 60 g of Butter Santa Lucia Galbani
- 8 sage leaves
- 30 g of grated cheese
- sale q.b.
- To prepare the pasta in the microwave, place the water in a microwave-safe pot, add the salt, and place it in the microwave at 800 watts for 2 minutes to dissolve the salt.
- After the timer goes off, add the pasta to the pot, mix with a wooden spoon, and cook for 8 minutes at 800 watts. Then, drain the pasta and return it to the pan with the diced Santa Lucia butter and sage, cooking for another 2 minutes at 800 watts.
- After the sage has been removed, add a little grated cheese and mix well. Your microwave pasta dish is complete. Have a delicious meal!
Amount Per Serving Calories 306Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 40mgSodium 157mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 8g