Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 500 g pasta
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tray of mushrooms, eg brown mushrooms
- 100 g chorizo, cut into slices
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 handful of fresh rosemary, or thyme
- flake salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Allow the butter to melt before adding the cleaned mushrooms. They must be sautéed for 1-2 minutes on high heat in order to retain all of their moisture and remain fantastically juicy and delicious. Set aside the mushrooms.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the chorizo, onion, and garlic to the pan. Simmer in the roasted mushrooms and chopped tomatoes.
- Season with salt, pepper, and herbs and toss the pasta with the pasta sauce. Eat the dish while it's still hot.
Amount Per Serving Calories 436Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 30mgSodium 485mgCarbohydrates 47gFiber 5gSugar 3gProtein 15g