Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 package penne pasta
- 2 cans of cranberry, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cups parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cups of white wine
- 1 tablespoon of basil
- Bring 10 cups of water and a tablespoon of coarse salt to a boil in a large pot.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil and garlic while the water is heating.
- Simmer for 3 minutes with the clam liquid and parsley in the skillet.
- Simmer for 5 minutes after adding the clams, wine, and basil.
- Bring the penne pasta to a boil in the boiling water, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 5-10 minutes, or until al dente.
- Combine the pasta and clam sauce in a skillet and toss to combine. Serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 153Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 9mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 2g