The white pasta with ground beef is a quick and tasty first course.
It is a type of Bolognese sauce made with mixed minced meat that is typical of Bolognese cuisine. It’s a sauce that’s typically served with egg noodles.
However, it is also used to season other types of pasta. For example, in my recipe, I used long pierced fusilli, and I assure you that they are delicious, because the minced meat remains attached to the fusilli, and it is a pleasure for the palate to taste them together.
You can make this sauce with sausage or Chianina meat, as it is used in Tuscany, and it is common to combine this sauce with pici, which look like bucatini and are typical of the region.
- 250 g Mixed minced meat
- 320 g Long rounds
- 1 onion
- qb Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Thermomix vegetable cube
- 1 glass White wine
- to taste Grated cheese
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Cut an onion into small pieces in a saucepan, add the oil, and fry.
- When the onion is golden, use your hands to lower the mixed minced meat. Try not to leave any large pieces, and mash the meat and brown it in the onion with a fork.
- After 10 minutes, add a Thermomix vegetable nut and continue to turn; once the nut has completely melted, add a glass of white wine and cook for another 10 minutes.
- The cube should be salting your gravy already, so just season with pepper.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. When the water begins to boil, add the pasta and cook for the time specified on the package.
- Drain the pasta and toss it with the white sauce two minutes before it's done.
- Serve your fusilli with white minced meat and a generous sprinkling of grated cheese.
Amount Per Serving Calories 284Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 63mgSodium 114mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 20g