Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 125 g of unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 this
- 1 and 3/4 cup of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of powdered yeast
- 300 g of chopped dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- to make chocolate cookie add 1/4 cup of powdered chocolate
- Combine the butter, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla extract (and powdered chocolate if making chocolate-based cookies) in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add the beaten egg and thoroughly combine.
- Mix in the flour a little at a time (it can be by hand or in a planetary mixer)
- Finally, mix in the yeast just to incorporate it into the dough.
- Add the chopped chocolate after the dough has been thoroughly mixed.
- Form into small balls and bake for 15 to 20 minutes (250°C) on parchment paper in a preheated oven.
As the cookies spread out in the oven, the balls should be small. The oven time varies, and you must be careful not to burn the bottom.
Amount Per ServingCalories 1050Total Fat 55gSaturated Fat 33gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 83mgSodium 65mgCarbohydrates 134gFiber 7gSugar 104gProtein 8g