Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1 1/2 pounds of minced pork belly
- 1 1/2 pounds of chicken cut into portions
- 4 dried bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons of peppercorns
- 1 lightly crushed head of garlic
- 6 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 2 cups of water
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- In a pan, heat the oil.
- Add the garlic when the oil is hot. Cook until the color changes to golden.
- Remove the garlic and set aside. Combine the pork and chicken. Cook for 5 minutes, or until the color changes to a light brown.
- Combine whole peppercorns, bay leaves, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and water in a mixing bowl. Bring to a boil and continue to cook until the meat is tender.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Bring to a boil with the vinegar. Spray until the majority of the liquid has evaporated.
- Season with salt to taste. Cook for 2 minutes after adding the fried garlic.
- To provide service. Spread the word and have fun!
Amount Per Serving Calories 1008Total Fat 70gSaturated Fat 20gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 45gCholesterol 303mgSodium 2307mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 83g