Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 120 g condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- (175 g) 6 muffins, crumbled
- 200 g of mascarpone
- 50g butter
- 50 ml (1 glass) sweet sherry
- 150 g raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 200oF. Combine the muffins, sherry, and melted butter in a mixing bowl until smooth
- Spread it out over the entire base of a cake mold with a removable base of 18-20 cm lined with greaseproof paper.
- Pour the mascarpone on top, along with the yolks and condensed milk.
- Spread the raspberries evenly across the top of the cake.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned.
- Allow it to cool completely before removing it from the mold.
Amount Per ServingCalories 1268Total Fat 65gSaturated Fat 27gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 34gCholesterol 248mgSodium 3179mgCarbohydrates 135gFiber 4gSugar 78gProtein 16g