Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 thick white fish fillets (for a sustainable option, try whiting, flathead, mullet, sea bream, or leather jacket)
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered, seeded, very thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, finely grated
- 60g peas, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- sesame seeds, toasted, for serving
- 2 lemons, cut into cheeks or wedges, to serve
- The first step is to preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. When the pan is very hot, add 2 fish fillets, skin side up. Cook for another 2 minutes, or until golden. Place on a plate. Transfer the remaining fish fillets to a plate and brown them.
- On a flat surface, place 4 x squares of parchment paper. In the center of each square, place a fish fillet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the onion, bell peppers, zucchini, and peas. Mix until well combined.
- Place the vegetables on top of the fish fillets. Drizzle oil over the fish and vegetables. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap the fish fillets in parchment paper and tie with kitchen twine. Spread the packages out on a baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked. Serve with lemon cheeks and toasted sesame seeds.
Amount Per Serving Calories 358Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 149mgSodium 186mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 5gSugar 6gProtein 42g