Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 chicken leg
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 potato
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1.5 l of water
- 250 gr of rice
- olive oil
- Clean the herbs and cherry tomatoes, then cut them into pieces.
- In a saucepan, cover the chicken legs completely with water, then add the vegetables and a drizzle of oil.
- Peel and cut the potato into chunks before adding it to the pot.
- Cook for about 1 hour, covered with a lid.
- Then, using a slotted spoon, remove the vegetables and blend them.
- Drain the chicken legs and strain the broth into a saucepan. Season with salt and add the blended vegetables to the broth.
- Place the rice in the soup and cook it.
- When the rice soup is done, garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 386Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 109mgSodium 133mgCarbohydrates 41gFiber 3gSugar 4gProtein 25g