Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 10 g of wild mushrooms
- 250 g mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300 g of rice for risotto
- 200 ml of vegetable broth, kept simmering.
- 50 g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 onion cut into very thin slices
- A few handfuls of fresh arugula
- Soak wild mushrooms in 100 ml water until they are soft (approximately 10 minutes).
- Drain and set aside the liquid, then add the reserved mushroom juice to the vegetable broth.
- Cut the fresh and wild mushrooms together.
- Heat some water in a large skillet, then add the mushrooms and cook over low heat until soft and the water has evaporated.
- Pour in the wine, stir well, and set aside to evaporate.
- While stirring, slowly pour in the hot broth, allowing it to evaporate before adding more. This takes about 15 to 20 minutes. & nbsp;
- When the rice is tender, stir in the cheese and then the arugula.Serve with a fresh mixed salad on the side.
Amount Per Serving Calories 302Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 20mgSodium 737mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 11g