Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 2-3 potatoes (450 g)
- 4 carrots
- 2 eggs
- 20 stuffed olives
- 3 tablespoons canned peas
- 2 cans of tuna in oil (200 g)
- 2/4 homemade mayonnaise
- Cook the potatoes (clean and skinned) in a saucepan with cold water over low heat. Peel and add the carrots. Allow them (potatoes and carrots) to cook for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, add the eggs and 1 tablespoon of salt and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Drain the water and allow everything to warm up. Set aside the carrots and peel the potatoes and egg on a plate.
- Make small cubes of the potato and the egg. Carrots should be cut into four quarters lengthwise. Stack the pieces and cut them perpendicular to one another.
- Finely chop the olives after cutting them in half
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the potato, egg, carrot, and olives, then add the peas and flaked tuna. Mix in the mayonnaise gently. Season with salt and pepper to taste before serving. Garnish with a parsley branch if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 436Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 116mgSodium 627mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 5gSugar 4gProtein 43g