Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 250 g of sausages
- 0.5 glass of white wine
- 50g butter
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 380 g rice
- To make a rich sausage risotto that is full of surprising and unexpected flavor due to the combination of sausages and rice, toast the sausages in the casserole in which you will continue cooking your risotto.
- When the sausages are toasted and golden, add the onion, julienned very finely, and the mushrooms, cut into quarters. Allow the onion and mushrooms to cook gradually, and when the onion has turned almost transparent, add the rice and toasted risólalo. After a few minutes, pour in the wine and thoroughly wet all of the ingredients. Allow the wine to reduce gradually while keeping the fire at a medium heat.
- Add half of the green pepper and half of the red pepper to the same saucepan you started cooking in. Add the laminated artichokes halfway through cooking the vegetables and continue cooking until all of the vegetables are tender. Add the pulp of Seora to give it flavor and a touch of reddish color. Allow everything to cook and the flavors of this delicious stew to combine, because the secret of this rice is in the flavor combination.
- Risotto with sausage in the second step
- Add the Gallina Blanca Chicken Broth when three-quarters of the wine has evaporated. But be careful not to pour the broth in all at once; instead, pour it in three times and, we hope you're ready, because it's time to stir. Do not stop adding the broth throughout the process so that the rice releases its starch and the sausage risotto thickens as a result. Allow the rice to cook in the broth for a few minutes, about 20 minutes.
- Sausage risotto, third step
- Add the Parmesan and butter at the very end, just before serving the sausage risotto. Stir the rice once more until the butter is completely incorporated into the sausage risotto, and voilà!
Amount Per Serving Calories 451Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 65mgSodium 599mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 10g