As you can see, it’s a very simple dish to make, but the end result is unrivaled. The cabbage is already very good steamed with a little salt and oil, but if you also serve it with a garlic and red paprika sauce, it takes on a very aromatic and smoked flavor, not to mention the accompaniment of the prawns.
Take into account the cooking of the cabbage, as it can vary depending on how big you cut it, I recommend that you cut it into medium pieces, so that it will be ready in about 35 minutes, with respect to the water with a glass, you will have enough if you cover the casserole and cook over low heat, as soon as this tender is ready to sauté.
The prawns are delicious. I recommend using frozen prawns because they are inexpensive and produce a good result, but you can also use prawns or prawns and peel them yourself. Allow frozen shrimp to thaw before frying them.
Well, nothing like I suppose you’ll want to try this fantastic cabbage dish, so I’ll let you get to work, but before I do, please let me know if you need any clarification.
- 600 g cabbage
- 300 g of peeled prawns
- 100 ml of white wine
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of red paprika (Paprika)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add about 250 ml of water to a saucepan over low heat.
- Combine the cabbage and onion in a mixing bowl.
- Pour in the white wine and season with salt.
- Cover the casserole with foil.
- Allow it to cook for about 35 minutes on low heat.
- Remember to stir every now and then.
- Remove the casserole from the heat when the cabbage is tender.
- Now make the sofrito.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic when it's hot.
- Fry until they begin to turn golden brown.
- Now season with pepper and red paprika to taste.
- For a few seconds, saute it.
Amount Per Serving Calories 256Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 158mgSodium 805mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 5gSugar 6gProtein 20g