Cheese biscuits, the legendary shortbread biscuits of Parmesan, are savory aperitif biscuits that are delicious and quick to prepare! They taste like cheese crackers, but with a softer consistency, and once you start eating them, you won’t be able to stop! You were warned! Then they are exceedingly generous in their offer. savory parmesan cookies can be served not only as an aperitif, but also during buffets and birthday parties. At Christmas or Easter, it’s also ideal for a festive aperitif.
In 5 minutes, you can make an egg-free savory parmesan shortcrust pastry that looks like a shortcrust pastry with cheese. Then, just like a regular cookie, you’ll have to cut out the shapes. You’ll notice that they’ll be grabbed up quickly! You may make a variety of savory biscuits, not only in terms of shape but also in terms of decorating. Paprika, oregano, or other spices, black and white sesame seeds, curry, chopped almonds, or pistachios can all be used to personalize the flavor. You can also make them in a smaller size, similar to parmesan pretzels. You may also make savory biscuits with spiral olives using a similar dough. Everyone will be conquered by them!
- 125 g Farina 00
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 80 g donkey
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 egg white
- Remove the butter from the refrigerator 1 hour before using to soften it.
- In a planetary mixer (K or leaf whisk), combine the flour, soft butter (cut into pieces), Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Use the planetary mixer to make a compact dough that resembles savory shortcrust pastry in 2 minutes.
- You can alternatively make the dough by hand: in a mixing bowl, knead the flour and soft butter into small pieces with your hands, then add the Parmesan, salt, and pepper. You'll have a compact dough in no time. Add 1 tablespoon of water if the dough is too crumbly.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes after forming a loaf and wrapping it in cling film.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- After this time has passed, flour the work surface and roll out the dough to about a 3 mm thickness. Make your delicious aperitif biscuits with standard cookie cutters: heart-shaped, circular, or wavy, as desired. Gradually arrange the cheese biscuits on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- This cookie cutter kit is what I use to make 2 cm cheese pretzels. There will undoubtedly be many more.
- Brush oregano, rosemary, sweet paprika, sesame seeds, chopped almonds, hazelnuts, or pistachios on the surface of the savory shortbread and decorate with oregano, rosemary, sweet paprika, sesame seeds, chopped almonds, hazelnuts, or pistachios.
- Bake for 13-14 minutes in a warmed static oven at 180°F, or until golden. Remove the Parmesan shortbread biscuits from the pan after they have cooled. You'll find that you can't stop yourself from devouring a salty biscuit right soon.
Amount Per Serving Calories 50Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 9mgSodium 201mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 3g