Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 12 rhubarb sticks
- 7 apples
- 2 envelopes of vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Peel and cut the apples and rhubarb into pieces.
- In a saucepan, combine everything, sprinkle with vanilla sugar, and add a tablespoon of water.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for fifteen minutes over medium heat, then cool (or just let cool).
- Your compote is complete!
- This delicious compote can be served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or sliced bread!
Amount Per ServingCalories 206Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 9mgCarbohydrates 53gFiber 10gSugar 37gProtein 2g