Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- Farina 00 200 g
- Dark chocolate 200 g
- Sugar 280 g
- Bitter almond flavor 2 g
- Medium eggs 5
- 200 g donkey
- To make the chocolate and almond-scented slices, first combine the butter and half of the sugar (from the total amount) in a planetary mixer
- and whisk for a few minutes, then separate the egg whites from the yolks and fold them into the butter and sugar. Restart the whisks until you have a soft and creamy consistency.
- Meanwhile, break up the chocolate and melt it in a bain-marie, or in the microwave if you prefer, and add it to the previous mixture as soon as it is melted. Separately, beat the egg whites until stiff, gradually adding the remaining half of the sugar.
- Stir in the bitter almond essence to the egg yolks and butter mixture, then gently fold in the whipped egg whites from bottom to top.
- Then add the flour, incorporating it very carefully 11and always from the bottom up. Butter a 27x36-inch baking dish lightly.
- Arrange the parchment paper and pour the mixture, carefully leveling with a spatula 14, and bake in a preheated oven for about 25 minutes at 180 ° 15; check with a toothpick and, if necessary, extend cooking for a few minutes.
- Allow to cool before turning out onto a cutting board and cutting vertically and then horizontally 16 times to make small squares of 5 cm on each side. Arrange the slices on a serving dish and serve with chocolate and almond scent.
Amount Per Serving Calories 626Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 209mgSodium 93mgCarbohydrates 101gFiber 4gSugar 94gProtein 9g