Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 Piece Garlic minced
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon * chicken bouillon powder
- 2 Pieces Canned chipotle chili without seed.
- 150 grams Manchego type cheese cut into strips
- 6 Pieces Steak flattened
- 2 Cans CARNATION CLAVEL Evaporated Milk in Balance Reduced Fat
- Heat the butter and fry the onion and garlic together; add the flour and mix until a light golden paste forms, then set aside.
- Combine the CARNATION CLAVEL Evaporated Milk, onion, chipotle peppers, water, and chicken bouillon powder in a mixing bowl; strain and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until thickened.
- Place a small amount of Manchego cheese on each steak and roll up with a toothpick to keep the cheese from escaping. Heat the oil, then fry the rolls in it before placing them in a baking dish and baking for 35 minutes. Serve immediately with the hot chipotle sauce on top.
- You can substitute chicken fillets for the beef steak.
- Beef steak is high in iron, which aids in the transport of oxygen in the blood.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1591Total Fat 106gSaturated Fat 50gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 42gCholesterol 462mgSodium 1653mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 1gSugar 22gProtein 123g