Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 4 chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon Capers
- 4 Ham (slices)
- 3 tablespoon Stale bread (crumb)
- 1 tablespoon Grated cheese
- 1 sprig Parsley
- 1 grated bread (to learn)
- 1 Farina
- 1 egg
- 1 grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon mix of flavors (sage, rosemary, thyme)
- 1 Oil (for frying)
- Remove the chicken wings' tips (keep only the big part).
Bone them but don't remove the bone (make a cut lengthwise with the knife and remove the bone very gently).
- Turn them over and beat them on the meat side to open them.
- Capers should be desalted.
- Combine the coarsely grated breadcrumbs, grated cheese, chopped parsley, and capers in a mixing bowl.
- Wrap the raw ham around the wings and adhere the filling.
- Breaded the wings by dredging them in flour, egg, and breadcrumbs mixed with cheese and aromas.
- Fry them in hot oil.
Amount Per Serving Calories 415Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 163mgSodium 1596mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 40g