Prep Time 1 hour 30 minutes
Cook Time 3 hours
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 4 hours 40 minutes
- 6 kg of boneless turkey
- 400 gr of sausage
- 400 gr of minced veal
- 400 gr of ground beef
- 400 gr of mortadella
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices of breadlatte
- two sprigs of rosemary
- 20 sage leaves
- 1 sprig of parsley
- half onion
- dry white wine or vegetable broth20
- The bird must be deboned. This is a difficult operation to perform on your own, so have your butcher do it.
- Make the filling. Cut the mortadella into tiny pieces. Fill the sausages to the brim. 4 slices of bread should be soaked in milk. Bring the chestnuts to a boil for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the minced veal, minced beef, sausage filling, and diced mortadella.
- With your hands, combine everything, including 2 eggs and 8 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese. Knead the dough thoroughly until it is homogeneous.
- Finely chop two rosemary sprigs, twenty sage leaves, a sprig of parsley, and half an onion. Chop the spices and add them to the ground meat.
- With your hands, peel the chestnuts and cut them into small pieces. Add the chestnuts to the meat filling, along with the slices of bread that have been well squeezed from the milk.
- After you've peppered everything, grate on some nutmeg and mix it all together.
Amount Per ServingCalories 829Total Fat 41gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 413mgSodium 804mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 104g