Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 80 gr. leek (Only the white part)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 25-30 gr. oil
- 200 gr. zucchini or pumpkin without skin in pieces
- 400 gr. chunky cauliflower (OR broccoli )
- 350 chicken or meat broth (OR water and 1/2 tablet)
- 2 sec. vel. 5, chopped leek and garlic Reduce the remains to the blades, add the oil, and fry for 6 minutes at Varoma, speed spoon.
- Chop the zucchini and cauliflower into pieces for 5 seconds on Speed 4.
- After that, salt, pepper, and broth, 20 minutes, 100o, speed spoon. Season with salt and grind for 45 seconds on a progressive speed of 5-10
Amount Per ServingCalories 3632Total Fat 233gSaturated Fat 57gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 154gCholesterol 1404mgSodium 1110mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 359g