Prep Time 50 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1 cucumber
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 greek yogurts
- 1 teaspoon sugar for cucumber + 1 for yogurt
- a pinch of salt
- 1/4 lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- a good bunch of mint or mint
- In a glass, combine the garlic, cucumber, and mint. 3 second cut at speed 5. Lower the debris from the lid and walls and repeat the procedure.
- Place the cucumber in a colander and season with salt and sugar to taste. Stir thoroughly and set aside to drain. Let it drain overnight in the fridge if possible, but if that is not possible, we will leave it for now.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, a tablespoon of sugar, lime juice, oil, salt, and sugar. If we want, we can add a little pepper as well.
Amount Per ServingCalories 263Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 14mgSodium 192mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 18gProtein 23g
Also Read – Where to Buy Tzatziki Sauce in The Grocery Store