Today, we’ll show you how to do it with sour cream. The sauce originates in the Aegean region, where Greeks, Turks, and Persians have used it for centuries to accompany traditional dishes such as Sulvaki or Gyros. As you can see, this sauce can be used in a variety of dishes, which is why OneHowto would like to demonstrate how to make Tzatziki with sour cream. To get the true flavor, follow this recipe step by step.
Tzatziki Sauce With Sour Cream
Tzatziki is a delicious dipping sauce that goes well with any salad, burger, or falafel that was originally made with yogurt.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon of mustard
- 1/2 fresh dill
- The first step is to gather all of the ingredients for your tatziki sauce.
- Peel the cucumber, crush the garlic, and finely chop the fresh dill.
- Combine the sour cream, garlic, dill, and mustard in a mixing bowl. If you want a strong flavor, use Dijon mustard.
- In the bowl, finely grate the cucumber and mix everything together until everything is perfectly matched.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Finish by sprinkling a few dill leaves on top of the sauce for decoration. If you want to read more articles like How to Make Sour Cream Tzatziki,
Amount Per ServingCalories 123Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 34mgSodium 22mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 2g
Also Read – Where to Buy Tzatziki Sauce in The Grocery Store