Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 500 ml of soy milk
- 100 g of brown sugar
- 20 g of bitter cocoa
- 50 g of dark chocolate
- Optional: 20 ml of coconut oil
- 40 g of cornstarch
- Using a knife, cut the dark chocolate into small pieces.
- In a saucepan, combine 34 oz. soy milk, brown sugar, and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Meanwhile, in the remaining cold soy milk, dissolve the cornstarch.
- When the soy milk in the saucepan is hot, stir in the dark chocolate until completely dissolved.
- Continue mixing with the whisk to avoid the formation of lumps after adding the coconut oil (optional) and the corn starch dissolved in the soy milk.
- Turn off the heat and cover the vegan custard with a sheet of cling film to keep the surface from drying out.
- The vegan custard is ready: we recommend using a pastry bag to distribute it easily.
- It can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Amount Per ServingCalories 631Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 2mgSodium 148mgCarbohydrates 97gFiber 5gSugar 67gProtein 11g