Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 can (400 ml) coconut cream
- 200g de tofu
- 50 g de azúcar glass
- 200 g of dark chocolate (vegan), melted
- 100 ml can of beans (to use the aquafaba)
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 180 g of liquid glucose
- 80g sugar
- prepare the cake batter
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and margarine. In a food processor, combine the vanilla cookies, then pour in the warm liquid and mix to combine. Spread the batter evenly among the individual cake boxes, pressing it into the corners and up the sides to make it flush with the tops of the boxes. Place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes while you prepare the filling.
Produce the chocolate filling
- Remove the water from the cold coconut cream and place it in a food processor. Stir in the tofu and icing sugar until smooth. Drizzle in the melted chocolate while the machine is running, and process until well combined. Pour into the prepared cake pans and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- Prepare the marshmallow filling
- In a stand mixer, combine the aquafaba, cream of tartar, and sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the liquid glucose and remaining sugar until it reaches 120oC. Slowly pour the hot syrup into the egg whites while the stand mixer is running, and beat until light, fluffy, and just starting to cool. Fill a piping bag fitted with a 1 centimeter round tip with the marshmallow filling. Place the marshmallow on top of the cold boxes and brown it with a torch. Serve right away.
Amount Per Serving Calories 468Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 12mgSodium 109mgCarbohydrates 64gFiber 5gSugar 53gProtein 9g