Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 24 wafers for dumplings or gyozas
- 1 spring onion
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1 boniato
- 100 g Chinese cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 20g butter
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chop the spring onion and chives into fine pieces. Wash and julienne the cabbage.
- Clean the sweet potato. Place it on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and bake for 45 minutes at 180°C, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Blend until the peel is pureed.
- Peel the carrot and cut it into julienne strips; sauté it in a frying pan with a little oil for a couple of minutes over high heat.
- Add the julienned cabbage as well.
- Mix in the chopped chives and chives, season with salt and pepper to taste, and continue to mix until all of the ingredients are combined. Withdraw.
- Mix in the melted butter and sweet potato puree.
- Fill the gyozas with the vegetable mixture after wetting the entire edge of the dough. Seal the edges tightly to prevent the filling from escaping during cooking.
- Cooking in a steamer. Brown the stuffed gyozas in a skillet with a few drops of oil.
Amount Per ServingCalories 218Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 14mgSodium 249mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 8gProtein 3g