Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 glass of boiling water
- 6 6 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 lb queso cheddar rallado
- 1,5 cucharadita gelatina
- Line a small box with plastic wrap to make a "bread box."
- In a blender, combine 1/2 cup boiling water, 3 tablespoons powdered milk, and 3/4 teaspoon gelatin.
- 5 seconds of mixing
- Blend in half of the grated cheese until smooth (about 3 minutes)
- Fill your "bread box" with this mixture.
- Pour the remaining ingredients over the first layer and repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate overnight before cutting.
Amount Per Serving Calories 270Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 64mgSodium 1305mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 0gSugar 9gProtein 16g