Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 2 minutes
Total Time 9 minutes
- 1 glass of milk or 250 millimeters
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 level tablespoons of wheat flour
- Look for a microwave-safe container. Place a small tablespoon of olive oil, a tablespoon of butter, two tablespoons of flour, grated nutmeg, a pinch of ground black pepper, and a pinch of salt in a small mixing bowl. Mix the ingredients thoroughly
- Microwave for one minute on high power.
- After 1 minute, remove from the oven and stir with a spoon.
- Cook for another minute in the microwave.
- Remove the dish from the microwave and stir in the milk.
- Microwave for one minute, stirring with a wire whisk or fork.
- Take out and beat again in a minute. Please return in a minute.
- Minute by minute, remove to stir, beating until thickened. Three or four minutes at most.
- Taste to adjust the seasoning.
- And put it in your chosen dish!
Amount Per Serving Calories 105Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 13mgSodium 55mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 3g