Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 400 g of boiled or cold roasted chicken
- 100 g of white celery
- pitted black olives
- capers (optional)
- To make the chicken salad, begin by chopping the meat with a knife: the pieces obtained do not have to be all the same size. Wash and dry the celery before removing any filaments and cutting it into small pieces.
- The lettuce leaves should be washed and dried. In a large salad bowl, combine the chicken and celery.
- Cut the lettuce into strips and combine it with the celery in a mixing bowl. Make mayonnaise with a single egg, following the basic recipe and keeping it liquid. Spread it on top of the salad.
- Mix in the black olives and capers, if using, and season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve your chicken salad immediately.
Amount Per ServingCalories 256Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 77mgSodium 174mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 25g