Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
- ¼ kg pork thin chopped
- 1 cup Baguio Beans
- 3 pcs long chili or jalapeno peppers (or more)
- 1 onion minced
- 1 head minced garlic
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- salt to taste
- Soak chili peppers in a bowl of salted water for 30 minutes before washing and straining.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan and brown the shredded pork for a few minutes.
- Fry minced garlic and onion in a separate pan.
- Fry the fried pork.
- Then add the coconut milk and bring to a boil for 10 minutes
- Cook until the dish is slightly dry, then add the chili peppers and Baguio beans.
- Cook until the sauce thickens with the coconut cream.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Serve with steaming rice.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1052Total Fat 61gSaturated Fat 34gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 131mgSodium 1914mgCarbohydrates 81gFiber 5gSugar 48gProtein 49g