Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- 2 tbsp. of oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. of sugar
- 1 CD of salt
- 1 tbsp. Yeast or baking powder
- 1 Package of sausages
- Warm the milk, then add the sugar and yeast, stir well, and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, egg, oil, and salt; to this, add the yeast mixture; knead well until it forms a dough that does not stick to the hands; cover with a damp cloth and let rise until doubled in size.
- The sausages are halved. The dough is divided into four parts, and one of them is stretched with a rolling pin on a floured surface until it reaches a thickness of half a centimeter, then cut into strips, roll the sausages, and seal the ends well.
- We place the sausage rolls on a greased baking tray and bake them for 15 minutes, or until golden brown, in a preheated oven at 180'C.
- They can be served with a rich tartar sauce or any other sauce of your choice.
Amount Per Serving Calories 292Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 62mgSodium 460mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 10g