Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 230 g of flour 2 (semi wholemeal)
- 120 g of whole cane sugar
- ½ teaspoon of natural yeast based on cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder
- 90 ml of sunflower oil
- 45 ml of soy milk (or other plant milk)
- 60 g of dark chocolate chips
- Mix the flour 2, raw cane sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Combine the seed oil and soy milk in a mixing bowl. Finally, add the dark chocolate chips and knead until you have a dough that incorporates all of the chocolate.
- Make a biscuit out of a portion of the dough that is slightly larger than a walnut. Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes at 180 ° C in a static oven. Remove the cookies from the oven and leave them to cool on the baking sheet. When they have completely cooled, serve them.
Amount Per Serving Calories 600Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 1mgSodium 202mgCarbohydrates 84gFiber 3gSugar 38gProtein 7g