Thermomix cheese sauce If you enjoy making sauces at home and don’t mind preparing others to go with a variety of foods, this book is for you. Yes, because we’ll show you how to make cheese sauce in the Thermomix shortly.
It is an excellent choice for pasta and meat dishes.
- 30 Grams Of Cornstarch.
- Salt And Black Pepper To Taste.
- 2 Cups Cream.
- 300 Grams Of Cheese.
- After you've gathered all of these ingredients, bet on the steps outlined below: Fill the Robotic Cup halfway with cream and cheese.
- Then, for about 10 minutes, program at speed 2 and temperature 90o. So, in order to have a homogeneous mix, don't be afraid to reprogram the speed from 5 to 8 for 15 seconds.
- Pour in the cornstarch and set the Thermomix to speed 3 and 90 degrees Celsius for about 3 minutes.
The next step will be to add the salt and pepper and thoroughly mix everything together.
You can season it with parsley and even chives if you want.
- If you don't have Parmesan, you can substitute cheddar cheese.
- This cheese sauce can be frozen, but for best results, shape it within 24 hours of preparation.
- This cheese sauce can be made 2 or 3 days ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to use.
When making the cheese sauce, I like to use a combination of salt (cheddar) and parmesan, as this combination adds extra flavor.
Amount Per Serving Calories 983Total Fat 91gSaturated Fat 55gTrans Fat 3gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 278mgSodium 891mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 0gSugar 5gProtein 27g