Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 200 ml Greek yogurt 0% fat
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- a few mint leaves
- pepper to taste
- The cucumber should be washed and dried. Cut it into small pieces and place it in a colander without peeling it. Squeeze it vigorously with the back of the spoon to remove the vegetation water.
- Mint leaves should be washed, dried, and chopped.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, crushed cucumber, salt, pepper, and mint.
- Mix everything together thoroughly, season with salt, and incorporate the oil.
Amount Per ServingCalories 122Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 5mgSodium 37mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 10g
Also Read – Where to Buy Tzatziki Sauce in The Grocery Store