Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 340 gr of Greek yogurt
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of dill
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- a pinch of salt
- To begin, finely chop the garlic. Once ready, combine it with the apple cider vinegar and dill in a blender. Mix everything together thoroughly and season with salt to taste.
- Use the mixer to combine the Greek yogurt and extra virgin olive oil. Allow it to run until you have a smooth and homogeneous cream.
- Finally, garnish with a few black olives and/or a sprig of mint.
Amount Per Serving Calories 33Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 2mgSodium 26mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 3g
Also Read – Where to Buy Tzatziki Sauce in The Grocery Store