Prep Time 3 hours
Cook Time 2 hours
Additional Time 30 minutes
Total Time 5 hours 30 minutes
- 4 Shoulder of Lamb (with bone)
- 2 tablespoons Mustard
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 Lemon
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Curry (powder)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons Turmeric (ground)
- Grate the lemon rind and squeeze the lemon separately.
- Crush the garlic finely.
- Combine the garlic, lemon juice, honey, mustard, curry powder, vinegar, cayenne pepper, and turmeric in a medium mixing bowl.
- This mixture should be applied to the meat. Place in a container with a lid and refrigerate for at least three hours (preferably overnight).
- When preparing them, heat the grill or griddle, brush it with oil, and brown the lamb on all sides before roasting it to the desired temperature.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 347Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 84mgSodium 150mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 2gSugar 19gProtein 23g