Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- Kangaroo steak 1
- Pink, black, green pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Whiskey 1 tsp
- Nut of butter 1
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Season the meat with rosemary salt and a few drops of oil before cooking. Allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
- After frying the garlic clove in a tablespoon of oil, brown the meat in a hot pan for 2 minutes per side.
- After a minute, add the butter, pepper, and whiskey and allow everything to evaporate. You can also toast two slices of bread to go with the meat.
- Allow the meat to rest in a pan covered with aluminum foil for at least a minute before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1181Total Fat 85gSaturated Fat 29gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 47gCholesterol 307mgSodium 336mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 4gSugar 5gProtein 87g