Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 3 minutes
Total Time 43 minutes
- 100 gr of Almond Flour
- 15 gr of flour 00
- 20 gr of Butter
- 100 gr of powdered sugar
- 15 gr of White Sugar
- 5 Eggs (3 whole + 2 egg whites)
- to taste of lemon peel
- To make the Joconde Biscuit Paste, begin by whipping the three whole eggs with the icing sugar in a large mixing bowl with an electric whisk.
- When the mixture is soft, add the sifted almond flour and whisk for 5 minutes more.
- Separately, whisk the egg whites, then add the granulated sugar twice more, whisking constantly until a firm meringue forms.
- Add a third of the meringue to the previously prepared mixture, followed by the sifted flour, and stir with a spatula in circular motions from top to bottom.
- Stir in the remaining meringue and season with lemon zest.
- Line the pan with parchment paper and pour the dough, leveling it well: a thickness of up to 1-1.5 cm is required.
- Bake the dough for 8-10 minutes at 200°F in a preheated oven.
- Remove the Joconde Biscuit Paste from the oven and set it on a work surface, parchment paper side up.
- Remove the parchment paper and replace it with a new sheet while it is still hot.
- Before using the Biscuit Joconde, turn it over, cover it with cling film, and let it cool completely.
Amount Per ServingCalories 396Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 243mgSodium 122mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 3gSugar 30gProtein 14g