Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup soda water
- 4 mint leaves
- As needed ground mango ice instead of ice
- Pour some lemon juice into a glass, then add some sugar and stir.
- You can crush a little mint in it, and if you don't want to use soda water, you can also use sprite.
- I had ground the mango at night and stored it to make ice; instead of ice, I made mango ice.
- Your cool cool cool cool cool cool fun drink is ready.
Amount Per Serving Calories 119Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 25mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 4gSugar 25gProtein 2g