Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 420 g pens
- 80 g onion
- 2 tomatoes parsley
- bread crumbs
- a salted anchovy
- olive oil
- Chop the onion finely and saute it in 3 tablespoons of oil. Dilute the anchovy, which has been thoroughly washed.
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs, toasted
- A pinch of oregano was added to the scent.
- Peel and cut the tomatoes into wedges.
- Drain the pasta and toss it with the sauce in the pan.
- Fill the serving dish with the tomato wedges and a spoonful of finely chopped parsley.
Amount Per ServingCalories 80Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 1mgSodium 93mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 2g