I admit that I was one of those kids who wanted so much smurf ice cream: that bright and unique color piqued my interest, but my mother refused to buy it… Only once did I manage to taste it, but my memory of the taste was a little jumbled, so I had to rely on one of my coworkers, Daniela, who is passionate about this particular flavor of ice cream (actually also the Violetta flavor), to get the right flavor!
Some people smell mint, others anise, and still others a strong vanilla aroma. Finally, we discovered that the smurf flavor is nothing more than a mozzarella ice cream whose aroma varies depending on the type of dye used, so there may be significant differences between ice cream parlors.
- 250 grams of milk
- 250 gr of fresh cream
- 130 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon of blue food coloring
- Blend in the cream, milk (all cold from the fridge), and sugar with an immersion blender.
- Mix in the vanilla, honey, and food coloring until the mixture is the color of a Smurf;)
- Fill the ice cream maker halfway with the mixture and start it up.
- 15-20 minutes on speed 1-2 in my ice cream maker.
- When finished, serve immediately or place in the freezer.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1514Total Fat 95gSaturated Fat 61gTrans Fat 3gUnsaturated Fat 28gCholesterol 303mgSodium 200mgCarbohydrates 156gFiber 0gSugar 143gProtein 16g