Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 units of Egg whites
- 1 unit of Banana
- 1 unit of natural yogurt
- 1 drop of Vanilla Essence
- The first step in making a homemade protein shake is to gather all of the ingredients.
- Beat the whites in a mixing bowl until they reach the snow point.
- Moreover, combine the banana (banana) with the yogurt and a few drops of essence until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. This final ingredient will add a fantastic flavor to the sports shake.
- Finally, beat the whites with the yogurt mixture until they are homogeneous.
- Finally, savor the protein shake with egg. You'll notice that it's fluffy and sweet, making it ideal for breakfast. If you enjoyed this drink, you might like the oatmeal smoothie. Leave us a comment and let us know what you think of the energy shake!
- You can use whatever yogurt you prefer, as long as it is natural.
Amount Per Serving Calories 259Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 10mgSodium 230mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 3gSugar 27gProtein 17g