Protein shake with egg
Protein shakes are necessary for increasing muscle mass. There are many different types of powdered shakes on the market; however, in this recipe, you will learn how to make a completely natural protein shake with egg and banana. This homemade drink for athletes is very healthy because, as previously stated, it is natural, contains few ingredients, and is very simple to obtain.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 units of Egg whites
- 1 unit of Banana
- 1 unit of natural yogurt
- 1 drop of Vanilla Essence
- The first step in making a homemade protein shake is to gather all of the ingredients.
- Beat the whites in a mixing bowl until they reach the snow point.
- Moreover, combine the banana (banana) with the yogurt and a few drops of essence until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. This final ingredient will add a fantastic flavor to the sports shake.
- Finally, beat the whites with the yogurt mixture until they are homogeneous.
- Finally, savor the protein shake with egg. You'll notice that it's fluffy and sweet, making it ideal for breakfast. If you enjoyed this drink, you might like the oatmeal smoothie. Leave us a comment and let us know what you think of the energy shake!
- You can use whatever yogurt you prefer, as long as it is natural.
Amount Per ServingCalories 259Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 10mgSodium 230mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 3gSugar 27gProtein 17g