Strawberry jelly cake
Learn how to make Strawberry jelly cake
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 180 g of flour 0
- 120 g of Butter
- 3 eggs
- 120 g of granulated sugar
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder
- 150 g of strawberry jam
- 400 g of Strawberries
- 1 Lemon bio
- In a bowl, dilute the strawberry jam for the jelly with water, then add the mint leaves and set aside.
Make the foundation. Melt the butter in a double boiler and whisk it into a large mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time, stirring constantly. Working the dough until it is soft, add the sifted flour and baking powder.
- Grease and flour a springform pan with a diameter of 20 cm, then pour in the dough and bake for 30 minutes at 180 ° C (static function). When they're done, remove them from the oven and set them aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, wash, peel, and sprinkle the strawberries with lemon juice.
- In cold water, soften the gelatine for 5-10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine the water and strawberry jam, add the sugar, and heat over low heat without bringing to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in the well-squeezed gelatin until completely dissolved, then remove the mint and set aside to cool.
- Remove the hinged wall and, using a spatula, remove the cake from the mold. Spread the jam evenly on the cake's base and top with the prepared strawberries.
- Only the hinged wall should be placed around the cake, and when the jelly is at room temperature but still liquid, pour it flush on the surface, forming a homogeneous layer: the strawberries must be completely covered. Place the cake in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Pass the blade of a freshly heated knife around the mold's wall and carefully remove it. Garnish the cake with fresh mint and serve.
Amount Per ServingCalories 691Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 204mgSodium 322mgCarbohydrates 100gFiber 4gSugar 54gProtein 11g