Vietnamese Pork Paste Recipe
Learn how to make Vietnamese Pork Paste Recipe
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 lbs Ground Pork
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Mushroom Seasoning
- 6 TBSP Cold Water
- 2.5 TBSP Fish Sauce
- 4 TBSP Vegetable Oil
- Combine all of the ingredients.
Mix them into the ground pork and massage them in.
Divide the meat into two X gallon freezer bags.
- Place the meat in the freezer for 2-3 hours after flattening it out in the bag.
- Add meat to standing mixer once it is very cold (but not frozen). Take it one pound at a time
- For 1 minute, process the meat on low speed.
- Process the meat for 3-4 minutes on medium speed.
- Process the meat for another 3-4 minutes on high speed, or until the desired texture and consistency is achieved.
Amount Per ServingCalories 811Total Fat 61gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 37gCholesterol 213mgSodium 1267mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 59g