Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 250 g of black cabbage
- 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 g of flax seeds
- 10 g of sesame seeds
- The recipe for baked black cabbage chips has a few steps: first, wash and dry the black cabbage leaves with a cloth. Take the leaves out of the inner core.
- Make a sauce with extra virgin olive oil, flax seeds, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Arrange the black cabbage on a sheet of parchment paper, place it on a baking sheet, and brush it with the oil and seeds sauce. Place all of the ingredients in the dripping pan.
- If using a ventilated electric oven, bake at 180° for 5-10 minutes. Take care that they are crunchy but not scorched. Serve your kale chips whole-leaf or cut into small chips if you prefer.
Amount Per Serving Calories 221Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 0mgSodium 6mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 2g