Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 cup of almond butter
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 4 tbsp. 1 tbsp Swerve powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Keto Hot Chocolate Bombs are the gift you've been looking for but didn't realize you needed. As a result, you'll have a super creamy, rich, and delicious cup of hot chocolate unlike any you've ever had. The best part is that they have only four ingredients and four net carbs! This hot fudge bomb recipe is also sugar-free, low-carb, gluten-free, and grain-free.
- Melt the coconut oil and almond butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Combine thoroughly. Mix in the remaining ingredients. To achieve a smooth, homogeneous texture, thoroughly combine all of the ingredients. To taste, cool a spoonful of the mixture and add sugar to taste.
- Fill the molds of your choice with the mixture. Mini muffin tins, silicone muffin tins, or ice cube trays can all be used. The mixture is easily poured into a pyrex measuring cup. You can also stuff the mussels with chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts, etc.).
- Place in an airtight container in the freezer.
Amount Per Serving Calories 769Total Fat 73gSaturated Fat 39gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 27gCholesterol 0mgSodium 35mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 8gSugar 4gProtein 14g