Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 250 grams of chocolate to melt
- 100 grams of chocolate powder
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- sphere mold (silicone or suitable for chocolate)
- Begin by melting the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave in 10-second increments to prevent it from burning. Use your favorite chocolate; you can even use a bar of your favorite chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate into the sphere mold, making sure to completely cover it, then place it in the freezer for 3 minutes to harden.
- Return to the freezer for 3 minutes after adding a second layer of chocolate to make stiffer spheres.
- Then, take out the mold and, if necessary, scrape away any chocolate that has remained on the edges.
- Fill with a tablespoon of chocolate powder and some marshmallows; you can also use vanilla or strawberry flavor powder to vary the filling.
- To close, heat a pot or plate, then take a half sphere and heat the edge for a few seconds to melt it slightly, making it much easier to close the chocolate bomb.
- Decorate with more melted chocolate, either white chocolate or colored chocolate, as well as chocolate or colored sprinkles.
- Now comes the real test: heat some milk and submerge your chocolate bomb; you'll see how it opens on its own and the filling of powdered chocolate and marshmallows rises to the surface.
Amount Per Serving Calories 677Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 22gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 27mgSodium 105mgCarbohydrates 83gFiber 4gSugar 70gProtein 9g