Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 300 g chocolate (I milk)
- 6 tablespoons of sweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons mini marshmallows
- to taste food decoration (to taste)
- You will need two silicone molds of 6 chocolate bombs to make 6 chocolate bombs. If you only have one, split the chocolate into two parts and melt it twice.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and pour it into the molds, making sure that it adheres well even on the edges with a brush or a teaspoon. In fact, it is critical that the chocolate be thick enough so that it does not break when extracted. You recommend brushing over the entire surface several times for this.
- Then place it in the fridge for at least 2 hours to cool. At this point, carefully and delicately remove the hemispheres from the silicone mold. You will receive 12. Then pour in 6 of them, a teaspoon in each hemisphere, of the soluble chocolate. Add a teaspoon of minimarshmallows as well. At this point, preheat a small pan or plate and gently place an empty hemisphere on it to melt for a few moments. Then, place the second half of the hemisphere on top of the one you just filled and lightly press down to ensure it sticks and forms a sphere.
- Repeat with the remaining 5 spheres, then cool completely before decorating all of your chocolate bombs with very little dark chocolate and sugars to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Hot chocolate bombs are literally thrown into a cup of boiling milk, and it's so adorable to see how they open and the marshmallows rise to the surface.
Amount Per Serving Calories 596Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 23mgSodium 84mgCarbohydrates 70gFiber 5gSugar 55gProtein 10g