Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 6 minutes
Total Time 31 minutes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 240 g tuna
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaf
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 cup, chopped onion
- 1/3 paprika
- Open two tuna jars in water, drain the excess water, and place them in a source.
- Combine the three eggs, salt, and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
- 1 cup very finely diced onion, chopped, added to the mixture
- Red paprika, chopped into very fine squares, should be added to the mixture.
- Mix all of the ingredients together until they are evenly distributed.
- Place a pinch of olive oil in a baking dish, cover with the mixture, and bake at 200oC for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a green salad and cut into 4 portions.
Amount Per Serving Calories 157Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 168mgSodium 220mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 23g