Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 450 g of baby carrots.
- 1 tablespoon of Nutrioli oil .
- 40 g of butter.
- One chopped onion.
- 3 sticks of celery.
- 2 small potatoes in pieces.
- 4 glasses of chicken broth.
- 2-3 teaspoons of ground coriander.
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh coriander.
- 15 ml of milk.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Peel and cut the carrots into pieces. Heat the Nutrioli® oil with 25 g of butter in a large saucepan over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until slightly soft but not browned.
- Using a knife, cut a celery stick into slices. Cook for a few minutes after adding the potatoes and onion to the casserole, before adding the carrots. Fry for 3 to 4 minutes on low heat, stirring constantly so they don't stick. Cook for 10 minutes at a low heat.
- Bring the broth to a boil, then remove from the heat. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes with the casserole partially covered.
- Reserve 6 or 8 celery leaves for garnish and finely chop the rest. In a small saucepan, melt the remaining butter and fry the ground coriander for a minute, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat to low, add the celery and fresh coriander, and cook for a minute before reserving.
- Blend the soup in a blender until smooth, then transfer to a clean saucepan. Pour in the milk and coriander mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with the reserved celery and heat over low heat.
Amount Per ServingCalories 194Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 21mgSodium 947mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 5gSugar 7gProtein 4g